18 Oct 2018
Sports kit for ALL STUDENTS
- Fairfield High School rugby shirt
- Fairfield High School white T-shirt
- Fairfield High School black shorts/skort
- Black rugby socks
- Football/rugby boots (please note: bladed boots are not allowed in rugby tournaments)
- Trainers with non-marking soles (not fashion trainers or plimsolls)
- Gumshield for rugby and hockey
- Black tracksuit bottoms with Fairfield logo (optional)
Please ensure that students have suitable supportive or protective underwear for PE.
Students are advised to wear shin pads for hockey, football and rugby. If chosen to represent the school, these items are essential.
ALL ITEMS OF UNIFORM AND SPORTS KIT MUST BE CLEARLY NAMED
- All jewellery MUST be removed before a PE lesson (safety guidelines).
- Valuables should be locked into a secure locker or given to the PE teacher for safe keeping.
- Hair must be tied back for PE.
- Students MUST NOT bring deodorant/perfume or body sprays to school under any circumstances. Some people are extremely sensitive to such sprays and they can cause severe allergic reactions.
- In hot weather students are encouraged to wear sun hats and protective sun cream.